Policies for Incidental Services
- 25 cents each page
- 25 cents per page. Copy cards are available for $1.00 and $8.00.
Fax Machine: Fax Number: 229-377-7204
- To send within the state of Georgia = $2.00 for the first five pages
- To send outside of the state of Georgia (within the US ) = $3.00 for the first five pages
- To send to a local or Toll Free number = 50 cents for the first five pages
- To send any amount over five pages for the above = 50 cents
- Each additional group of up to five more pages = 50 cents
- To send to an international number = $6.00 for the first five pages and 75 cents for each additional page
- To receive a fax is 25 cents per page.
- $ 1.00 per 8 ½ x 11 sheet or $1.00 per foot
Notary services are available for $2.00 per stamp between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM Monday – Friday.
Most tax forms are available free of charge, others are available to be photocopied at 25 cents a page.
AARP provides tax help to senior citizens at the library:
By appointment only. Appointment schedule at front desk.
Schedule for tax help: Tax help on Thursdays beginning February 2, 2012.
Meeting Rooms are available to the public, and there is a small charge for most meeting room use.